Monday, February 7, 2011

gLoomy...gLoomier...

this morning was gloomy enough as it was...

i was quite lazy in waking up (can't really blame me after the four-day holiday)...then there was something wrong with my car key...*sigh* when i reached the office...well...it wasn't too bad in the beginning...then i started to check my emails...and that's when it hit me! a gloomy day instantly got gloomier...huh...

i haven't been receiving any 'poisonous' email (that's what my friend calls it) for quite some time...and today i got one...and so, as it is, i am feeling extremely down...down..down...i hate this feeling...and i hate the person who sent me the poisonous email that has further ruined my day...

the person is asking me to be rational, not emotional...what's exactly the person's motive? when all this while the person has been very emotional...and has threatened my emotionally...

benci aaa macam nie...nie yang buat aku rasa cam nak layan lagu je...but i have to go to class at 2pm today...and i haven't finished updating my slides...dang!!

oh well...i still have a few hours left...might as well layan lagu disagree - please & scarecrow adams...sesuai sesangat dengan jiwa yang kacau...peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment